Thinking of You Card | Stampin’ Up
I needed a card for a friend who fell and broke her hip,She loves flowers and birds so when I got my Quite Curvy bundle I knew I had to make it.
The main ingredients are:
- Stamp Set(s): Quite Curvy
- Dies: Curvy Dies
- Cardstock: Petal Pink,Just Jade,Mint Macron and Whisper White
- Ink: Mint Macron Black
- Stampin’ Blends Blender Pen
- Watercolor Pencils Crushed Curry,Cherry Cobbler,Flirty Flamingo
- Paper trimmer
- Die Cutting Machine
- Paper snips/scissors
- Bone Folder
- Your choice (i.e. Stampin’ Seal, Stampin’ Seal+, multipurpose liquid glue)
- Paper Trimming/Cutting
- Scoring Paper
- Die Cutting
- Fussy Cutting
- Blending pen Technique with ink
- Cardbase:Pedal Pink 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Card Front: Just Jade Panel size 4” x 4”
- Inside Panel: Very Vanilla 5” x4”
- Scrap: Whisper White scrap 3” x 3” for circle and a scap 2”x3” for sparges and scrap of Mint macaron 2” x 3” for mint sparges 2 pieces of whisper whighr 2” x4”
- Cut/trim/score all cardstock and DSP as described above
Stamping & Paper Punching
Stamp the the curvy flowers and birds on yor 2”x4” pieces of Whisper White and color with water penceles (Blend with blender pen.For the leaves i daybed the blender pen in ink Mint Macaron and colored them in)
Stamp sentiment on center of 3” x3”
Using your die cutting machine Cut out your 3” circle. Cut the Spriges from Whisper White and Mint Macaron. Pictured below are the dies used on this card. Cut the flowers and birds
Putting it All Together
- Adhere the first panel 4” x4” Just Jade (I rounded my edges of Just jade Panel )
- Arrange your die cut Sprage pieces as per your preference (channel your inner florist skills), and adhere to the center center of your card
- Adhere your sentiment label on
- Adhere and adhere your flowers and birds.
- Optional: decorate the inside of your card and adhere panel.
PRESTO! The project is complete!
If you come across any errors in my ingredients and recipe, please let me know so I can amend my post content. And, as your creative coach, I am here to help you with your projects – just reach out and I’ll be there!
SHARE YOUR PROJECT
If you create this project, please tag #TheStampingNook on social media. I crowdsource the hashtag often so I can see your projects!
COME JOIN THE FUN ON FACEBOOK
You are cordially invited to join the “Crafting in The Stamping Nook” group on Facebook. Members are welcome to share crafty and DIY projects of all types, share tips, and of course meet others with the same crafting passion.
Join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/craftinginthestampingnook
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.