I am in love with the adorable Elf in the Don’t Stop Believin’ stamp set. I had some retired All is Bright Designer Series Paper that I wanted to use with my Stampin’ Up! Don’t Stop Believing Elf. The card I came up with fit just right for the Paper Players Sketch Challenge PP514
Here is how I made this card:
- Card Base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Scored at 4 1/4″ Real Red
- Next Layer: 3 pieces of the green side of DSP cut4″ x1 1/2″
- Next Layer: 3 pieces of DSP bulb side cut 3 3/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Whisper White scrap 3 1/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Rectangle: Green scrap 3 1/2″x1″
- Whisper Wight 2 1/2″ x 1/2 “for sentiment
- Inside: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamp the Elf from Don’t Stop Believin’. I then colored the image using Stampin’ Up! water color pencils (Garden Green, Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Gray) and then fussy cut out.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper Wight in Garden Green. I sponged the edges in Garden Green ink.
- Adhere your 3 3 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ DSP to the green 4″x1/2″ DSP
- Adhere your 3 strips to your Real Red card base
- Adhere your stamped sentiment to your Garden Green 3 1/2″ x 1″
- Adhere to bottom center of card
- Adhere your Elf with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhere you inside panel
Visit The Paper Players to see more inspiration for this sketch.